Thursday, October 22, 2015

Born Again!

Hello to my new found friends in Our LORD Christ Jesus. For much too long of this tired life he lives, my brother and ex-friend Jesus Pescado has been writing blasphemous, dare I say hedonistic and inflammatory remarks on this weblog Named Hey! Zeus! Pescado. Of course, my friends, there is no Zeus or any other pagan deities. For there is only one God who lives in three gods, the Father, the Jesus Christ and of course (and please do not let this name scare you as he is not a spook but indeed a friend) the Holy Ghost.
My name is Richardez Pescado and as of three months ago I am a Born Again Chistrin. And many of you may be asking themselves, "Why am I reading this men's blog? Richardez is not a famousman, he is no celebrity and of no consequence to my life."
Well, dear friends, you are wrong about this one!
For you see, it is Christ Jesus the God amongst men who brought you to this glorious blog. For it was not glorious, but now it is. It was not good, but now it is in Jesus Christ Our LORD, amen. (Bathsis 34:2:1).
It has brought me to this point now in the year of our LORD 2015 that much of the words and visions we see in radios, movies, television programming, theatrical performances, newspapers, Internet and magazines is sinful and needs a proper dismissal by a REAL Christian so that the followers of the true and real chruch can ask themselves and decide "is this really okay or should we do something about this outlandish behaviour?"
The Honorable Reverend Angelo Pudding (who is my personal pastor, mentor, private listener and spiritual healer) told me, "Richardo, you must spread your love for Jesus (the Christ, not my insane maniac brother!) with the world for all to know and share. Take over your evil twin's blog and make it for the one true Messiah."
And there you have it. Tune in next week for a riveting update on the rapture, believing in faith, my recovery to abstinence, television reviews and much, much more.

God be with each and everyone of you. In Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment